Modern technologies make it possible to produce cords not only from natural, but also artificial fibers. Unlike natural materials, artificial ones better resist negative factors of exploitation. But, both options https://alto2005.ru/ continue to enjoy stable popularity among consumers. The main thing is to choose the right cord for the required technical characteristics.
Variety of assortment of cords
The technology for the production of ropes has been worked out for more than one hundred years. It has not fundamentally changed, only the materials and weaving methods change. In some cases, the manufacturer combines raw materials to achieve the optimal cost or unique properties of the cord. At the moment, the assortment is represented by the following types of products:
- Cord rope has the highest tensile strength and durability.
- Polypropylene - has excellent resistance to high humidity, including contact with salt water.
- Braided cord, used in decorative design and weaving of various products.
- Polyamide rope, an excellent material for making fishing tackle.
- Cotton cord, a classic product used in stationary sports equipment, as well as in interior decoration.
Important: natural materials are less and less common every year. It is for this reason that their value may increase over time.
Any rope is a universal material used in almost all spheres of human life. The difficulty lies precisely in choosing the optimal cord so that it perfectly suits the operating conditions. Usually, the following factors influence the choice:
- rope thickness and length;
- at what static load does the rupture occur;
- ability to resist abrasion;
- how well it can withstand contact with water;
- resistance to wear when exposed to sunlight.
Polymer ropes, even in a partially damaged condition, continue to be quite reliable from a household point of view. Not surprisingly, consumers tend to prefer artificial materials.