Automatic equipment allows you to significantly speed up the filling of liquid products in glass or polymer containers. In addition, the automation doses the liquid as accurately as possible, preventing deviation more than is prescribed at the legislative level. High-quality filling equipment is capable of operating continuously for a long time. Requiring no rest or frequent maintenance.
What automata can develop
Almost any liquid, with a wide range of viscosities, can be bottled with automatic equipment. There are a wide variety of physical spill methods available to handle the following common types of liquids:
- Vegetable oil, mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Numerous fruit drinks, juices.
- Condensed milk of different viscosity.
- Popular dairy products.
- Drinking water, including mineral water.
The most difficult are liquids with high viscosity. Fast filling is not possible, as it takes time to fill the vacuum-created space. With the right equipment, any liquid food product can be bottled while keeping it safe for the end user.
Signs of a high quality automatic line
All parts are made of stainless steel, polymers and seals that do not chemically react with the products passing through the filling line. This is the most important indicator, since subsequently the products may no longer meet the quality parameters declared by the manufacturer. To others, no less important, it is worth adding:
- a wide range of settings for liquids of different viscosities;
- the ability not to overheat the product during the filling process;
- absence of any mechanical particles in the liquid;
- easy and efficient cleaning;
- maintainability, to replace wearing parts.
In some cases, the automatic food filling machine can handle the container itself to ensure it is sterile and clean. Close the bottle with a cap, without the involvement of additional equipment and human strength. The fewer people will be in contact with the product during the filling process, the more likely it is to get high-quality packaging with the original content at the exit.