During operation, any construction, road or agricultural machinery can be damaged. Bores with movable shafts suffer especially strongly from premature wear. Mobile boring of holes , a demanded service among equipment owners. Allows you to restore the operability of almost any unit, without the need for disassembly and delivery of equipment to a stationary workshop.
When is the service needed
Observing all important operating conditions, it is impossible to insure yourself against all sorts of troubles. Machines that operate in constant conditions of dirt, dust, high humidity and temperature changes are automatically prone to damage much more often. Fieldworkers are most likely to come for the following reasons:
- Boring seats for non-standard spare parts.
- Restoring holes after natural or premature wear.
- Damage caused by emergency.
- Any hole in the engine or transmission needs to be repaired.
- Repair of any other parts, without dismantling from mechanisms.
Specialists can successfully work with both steel alloys and non-ferrous metals. Metal deposition takes place in conditions that are safe for technology. Special equipment restores the hole to factory specifications. Or specialists can make a hole of any other diameter, according to the needs of the customer.
Mobile Boring Features
Modern technologies have made it possible to make complex stationary equipment more compact and less energy-intensive. Thanks to this feature, it can be relatively easily transported over any distance. Carry out complex repairs in previously unsuitable conditions. The most important features are worth adding:
- individual approach to each case;
- guaranteed high quality hole results;
- short terms of work, without the need for rework;
- the materials used restore technical and operational properties;
- Any construction equipment can be repaired.
Finding genuine replacement parts can be challenging. High-quality restoration of special equipment eyes will avoid additional expenses. As a rule, the restoration of the holes will allow the operation of a seemingly worn part for a rather long time.