In many areas of production, for the operation of equipment, large volumes of compressed, purified air are required. Individual portable compressors do not solve the problem. A professional
Advantages of screw models
Many compressors tend to overheat during operation. The air is heated during the compression process, and part of the thermal energy is transferred to the metal parts of the compressor unit. Reciprocating, multistage compressors are warmed up the most. The screw analog can work 24 hours a day without overheating. In addition, it has other important advantages:
- High performance compared to peers.
- Increased service life, all other things being equal.
- Highest performance.
- Minimum sound during active compressed air operation.
- No increased vibration due to proper balancing.
A well-thought-out oil separation system prevents contaminated compressed air particles from entering the air duct system. In addition, the compressor unit requires less lubricant, which means that the screw compressor is more economical in day-to-day operation.
Automating the installation
Industrial equipment may require increased attention from service personnel. But, modern screw compressor plants are equipped with automation devices that greatly facilitate not only operation, but also exclude the aimless operation of the equipment. The most important parts of automation include:
- automatic shutdown upon reaching the required pressure;
- switching on when the pressure drops to the minimum permissible value;
- stop in case of emergency;
- control of heating of the main parts of the mechanism;
- Regularly check for the presence of lubricant.
Other important components can be added to the automation elements. But, the most basic ones, described above, are responsible for the uninterrupted operation of the screw compressor, and do not allow it to fail if there is a danger of an emergency. All these indicators make the installation as useful as possible in any production or assembly line.