Metal sheets of a certain shape with an additional protective coating are very popular in construction. Profiled steel is used as a roofing material and to build a fence. Answering a popular question, how much is a corrugated board - sheet size and price will be proportionally interrelated ... In addition, when calculating, it is necessary to take into account the thickness of the sheet, and how much each of them will overlap each other.
The material will present a sufficiently strong, but at the same time affordable fence. A wide range of colors will make it possible to choose a profile for an existing building design. Take into account the peculiarity of the color development in the area, or in the whole village. The main advantages are:
- Excellent resistance to negative factors of exploitation.
- Even a large project can be completed in a relatively short period of time.
- Solid fence curtain limits the view for outsiders.
- Relatively easy to repair if one section is damaged.
- The height of the fence can be increased.
Important: a high-quality profile has a service life of at least 50 years. During this time, the fence does not need any cosmetic repairs every season. It does not need to be serviced or tinted. It does not fade in the sun and perfectly withstands temperature changes.
An example of correct calculation
In order to accurately calculate the required number of sheets, no deep knowledge of geometry and mathematics is required. To achieve the desired result, you must use the following algorithm of actions:
- measure the perimeter of the fenced area;
- subtract the gate and wicket, if they are from other materials;
- the corrugated board is fixed with an overlap of 10 cm;
- standard sheet width 1400 mm.
- corrugated sheet, minus 10 cm, multiplied by the length of the fence.
Experts recommend adding 5% of additional material to the obtained values. During the construction process, something can always go wrong, and then there will be a spare profile at hand. In advance buying steel sheet would be a wise decision. If it is never used, it will come in handy in the future if the fence gets damaged due to natural factors or human carelessness. Replacing one section only takes a few minutes if the sheet is already at hand.