If you are in need of professional laboratory equipment for research and testing, pay attention to the Tochpribor company. The manufacturer has been producing high-precision instruments for more than 10 years, which are used in various fields of activity. The main office of the company is located in St. Petersburg and employs over 140 people. The production facilities, located on a territory with a total area of 3,000 m 2 , are enough to implement the most daring ideas.
Tochpribor LLC can offer a wide range of products for testing the physical and mechanical properties of various materials. The company is well-known in the Russian Federation due to the high quality of the equipment sold. Despite the growing popularity, the manufacturer does not stop at the achieved results, mastering new areas of activity, developing and implementing its own innovative technologies.
At this stage of development, the company can offer more than 100 different devices and units of its own production. The following types of equipment can be distinguished separately:
- Universal tensile testing machines designed for loads of 0.2-2000 kN. Available with hydraulic drive, computerized control and data processing systems;
- Brinell, Vickers, Shore, Rockwell hardness testers . There are also universal units;
- Pendulum type piles, designed for an energy of 300-750 J and a cryogenic chamber with a temperature of up to -80 0 С;
- There is also a machine for testing metals for bending, twisting;
- Units for testing polymers for brittleness, recoverability;
- Equipment for testing various products for wear, friction;
- Devices for determining indicators of strength, creep of materials, etc.;
Universal equipment allows testing and researching almost any product: metals, alloys, composites, textiles, construction and road materials. If necessary, the machines can be additionally equipped with a cryogenic or thermal chamber, with a temperature range from -150 0 С to +1200 0 С.
Production is carried out on modern equipment, each stage is strictly controlled by experienced specialists. The final product meets generally accepted quality standards, the requirements of GOST, ISO, DIN, ASTM. All technical solutions used in production are protected by RF patents. Most of the measuring instruments are included in the state registers of the Russian Federation and some neighboring countries.
Equipment can be delivered anywhere in the country. The cost of the products sold is quite competitive. The manufacturer guarantees constant support to its customers, provides services for setting up and modernizing the purchased units. It is possible to manufacture non-standard equipment, in accordance with the requirements and wishes of the customer.