The use of fences and handrails made with the use of rolled metal from stainless steel has proven its practicality. This type of product, or rather their surface:
- Has a decent aesthetic appearance.
- Does not require maintenance (painting, covering with a protective layer).
- Easy to clean and disinfect with chemically active preparations.
- Impervious to moisture and fungus or mold.
Unfortunately, their design, manufacture and installation are often carried out without taking into account the current regulations that ensure safe and comfortable use. Fences and stainless steel railings in Chelyabinsk manufactured by METALLBRO company taking into account the most complex parameters of the customer, they fully comply with the established standards.
Mandatory requirements for fences
Any types of fences are installed primarily to ensure the safety and comfortable movement of users who can use them as support with their hands, for example, when going up or down stairs. The main requirements for such handrails or fences are:
- The maximum permissible load is not less than 100 kg per 1 running meter of the system.
- The recommended number of support legs is every 60 cm.
- The presence of protrusions beyond the line of the first or last steps of the flight of stairs - increasing the ease of use.
- Two-sided installation of handrails or fences - recommended for crossings over 1.2 m.
- Aesthetic component - products should be combined with the architectural or interior design parameters of the space.
You can familiarize yourself with the samples of fences and railings made of stainless steel on the catalog pages of the METALLBRO official website. To place an order on the resource, an online application form is provided, and an individual consultation is available to customers using the "Order a call" option. The technical manager will answer all your questions and help you make the right choice.