In the online catalog https://fluid-line.ru/weld of LLC "Fluid-Line", a supplier of components for pipelines and systems, this type of connecting fittings is presented in the hotel section. Despite the simplicity of their construction, special requirements are imposed on products such as welded steel fittings:
- By dimensional parameters of execution accuracy.
- By the grade of steel or alloy from which they are made.
Their classification today is carried out taking into account the international standards ASTM (for cast products) and ASME (parts manufactured using metal-cutting equipment), which take into account several basic parameters of welded fittings at once. These include:
- Diameter of the inner working part of the fitting.
- The outer diameter of the product and the end point of the seat (there should be a slight bevel for ease of installation and improve the quality of welding).
- The name of the alloy or steel, the composition of the fitting must completely match the given parameters of the pipes to be connected.
Fittings that have an external or internal connecting thread on only one side of the part are also classified as welded. An important indicator that is indicated in the technical data sheet is the value of the maximum allowable pressure for a specific fitting model.
Structural shapes of butt weld fittings
Fittings are used for joining pipes of different diameters together into a single pipeline system or when changing the direction of the pipeline. There are the following types of parts structures:
- H-SWFC - connectors for straight fixing of pipes of the same diameter.
- Corner H-SWLA - to change the direction of the pipeline in any plane.
- H-SWXA cruciform connection - for simultaneous connection of 4 pipes into a single network.
You can familiarize yourself with other types of weld fittings using the website of the Fluid-Line company. All models of connecting fittings presented in the catalog fully comply with the international classification and dimensional parameters.