Home craftswomen or owners of their own ateliers are faced with the question of choosing materials for sewing products. They should be of the highest quality, since the characteristics of the finished thing depend on this. Velvet fabric perfectly copes with its functions. It is not only durable, but also as reliable as possible, so you definitely won't go wrong.
Varieties of velvet
Material is one-sided. In this situation, the pile is located on the front side. Double-sided velvet features a pile on both sides. Drawings and ornaments are combined, their variety varies widely.
Popular types of material are as follows:
- velvet-eraser is a natural fabric, the step of the hem depends on the characteristics of the base;
- semi-velvet has a sheared pile, so it won't be difficult to recognize it;
- velvet-chiffon has a light and weightless structure, the shiny surface shimmers attractively when the light changes;
- sisal is velvet, the base of which is looped;
- Bagheera has a strong structure, similar to the wool of animals, hence its name;
- devore is created on the basis of silk, viscose threads are added to the composition, due to which interesting patterns appear on the surface;
- Lyon velvet has a hard surface, it consists of synthetic or cotton fibers.
You can choose the kind of velvet that suits your needs. Study the characteristics of the material before buying it so as not to make a mistake.
The benefits of velvet
Such fabric has many strengths. Let's look at the main points in more detail:
- there is no electrification, which is important for owners of long hair;
- the risk of an allergic reaction is completely excluded;
- velvet looks attractive and makes presentable things;
- the material is practical, it is convenient to use it;
- the soundproofing properties of velvet are excellent.
You can wash velvet items often. They will not lose their original shape, stretch. Ironing is easy, so your clothes look neat and tidy.
On our website alltext.com.ua you can order velvet on favorable terms. Materials have a high level of quality and reliability, from which durable products are obtained. Browse the catalog in your free time to make a purchase in a couple of clicks. Call the specified phone number, because qualified consultants will answer your questions.