the list of trouble or problems (depending on situation) a large group of gardeners and owners of country houses, included the need for pumping fecal matter:
- From sumps discharge of sewage. the
- From the cellars, manholes and septic tanks after flooding. the
- With low-lying areas household plots when heavy precipitation.
given the capabilities of modern technological development to solve these issues better and most importantly faster just with the help of special equipment, which is usually called as "Fecal pumps" working drive of the built-in compact electric motor. Most of the models adapted to power a household outlet.
is it Worth the risk?
Attempt to apply for the pumping of fecal or even melt water pump, used for pumping water from a well, pond, well, in the best case will result in a total clogging his filter mesh, installed in the area of the inlet pipe. This procedure is under the power of equipment:
- Made of durable materials. the
- Have a sufficiently powerful power unit.
includes input and output ports with a large throughput.
When choosing a pump it is necessary to consider its capacity (performance), which is selected depending on:
- Volume and density (viscosity) of the pumped liquid. the
- Height-raising of the pumped mass. In this case, the height of the well pit or basement, you need to add distance to drain at the rate of 1:10 (one meter in height equal to 10 meters horizontally).
it Should be remembered that qualitative fecal pump, for example in stainless steel, will cost more but will last much longer than the cheap plastic equivalent.
a Pump for pumping the working fluid in a confined space
the type of equipment, the purchase of which must be taken care of in the summer. A pump for pumping fluid, for example through individual or boiler heating system "warm floor" in a confined space. Model wilo star rs 30 8 the circulation principle with a capacity of 3 m3/h is best option for solving such problems. To purchase this unit and familiarize yourself with other types of pumping equipment, you can use the website of the company, carrying out direct deliveries directly with companies-known manufacturers.