The use of electric rotary motors on an industrial (production) scale is so versatile that their modifications in terms of power and performance include dozens of structural types. Modified to perfection in the second half of the last century, these power units are distinguished by:
- Long service life.
- Low cost component of maintenance and repair.
- Ease of assembly and disassembly work.
The service life of an electric motor without major repairs, depending on the conditions of use, is on average 25 years. That is why today it is possible to meet successfully operated power units produced during the Soviet Union times quite often. And to equip them for the format of today's requirements:
- More economical consumption of electrical energy.
- Smoothness of reaching the maximum rotor speed (power).
- Reduces noise levels during idle operation.
VEICHI partoner or a frequency converter familiar to ordinary users as inverter. Even installed on household electrical appliances (mainly air conditioners, washing machines), it creates all the conditions for an additional reduction in electricity consumption costs without any changes in the level of comfort.
Schematic diagram of the frequency converter
It should be remembered that it is almost impossible to choose the right frequency converter without taking into account the parameters of the electric motor itself, as well as the format of its operation. The principle of operation of this device is based on the operation of the transistor-type current load frequency converters installed in it. It is with their help that the converter provides:
- Smooth start of rotor rotation and corresponding "gentle" transfer of useful energy to the equipment shaft.
- Maintaining minimum current consumption during no-load operation.
- A gradual decrease in rotation speed when the power unit is turned off.
This takes into account the peak loads of the motor, if they occur relatively rarely, the inverter transistors will operate in nominal mode without overheating. More intensive operation, quite often accompanied by an excess of permissible current loads, which means that for such equipment it is necessary to select a more powerful frequency converter. For example:
- Electric motors of fans and air conditioning systems - operate without exceeding the nominal permissible values.
- Power units of lifting mechanisms and devices are often used in difficult conditions with maximum loads.
You can select the required frequency converter model using the online catalog of the official website of the supplier of this type of equipment. Presented on the pages of the resource frequency converters electrical signal have passed all the necessary certification and correspond to their declared manufacturers parameters. For an individual consultation, the site provides the option of contacting a technical manager. A chat specialist will help you choose the best suitable model based on engine parameters and operating data provided by the client.