For many companies, small businesses and private homes, an uninterrupted supply of electricity is the key to the successful operation and functioning of important equipment. This issue is especially acute in chemical and biological laboratories. Additional power supplies in combination with the BUAVR control unit https://texnogaz.ru/blok- upravleniya-buavrs220m , will help you instantly switch to battery power in case of partial or complete power outage.
The control unit primarily helps to achieve voltage stability in the network of an enterprise, office or home. Many types of electronics can fail, or shut down if a power surge occurs. The control unit helps in a timely, instantaneous switch to an alternative power supply without any surges, in the following emergency situations:
- Inadmissible deviations from the specified parameters in phases.
- Asymmetry or phase imbalance in any direction.
- Change the order of phases and their alternation.
- Broken wires, either separately taken or completely disconnected.
The presence of a backup battery pack is not enough, it is necessary that a special control unit takes responsibility for an instant transition to an alternative power supply in the event of an emergency. So that the electronics don't even feel the power surge.
The device is small in size, weighing only 500 grams, and has a plastic case that protects it from the negative factors of everyday use. The BUAVR control unit has the following technical advantages:
- mounts on a standard DIN rail, which is found in any distribution box;
- front panel mode switches and indicator lights;
- the margin of error for any modern electronics.
After proper connection and commissioning, the control unit will operate uninterruptedly under voltage for at least 10 years. A well thought out design is well protected from all possible emergencies. Completely maintenance-free.