A device designed to transfer heat from one medium to another, without mixing, is called a heat exchanger. The lamellar structure is quite simple and reliable in operation. A well-chosen heat exchanger apora.ru will ensure the operation of a closed loop. Regardless of the type of assembly, the accessory is quite reliable in seasonal and everyday use.
How it works
As simple as possible, from a physical point of view. This is the reliability of the design. Subject to proper initial installation. The principle of operation can be expressed in the form of the following algorithm:
- Heat transfer fluid is supplied to the inlets of the device.
- The fluid moves along the inner contour, in contact with many transverse plates.
- In contact with the plates, the coolant gives off or takes away heat, depending on the difference in temperature difference with the environment.
- At the outlet, the water temperature changes up or down, and again enters the closed circuit of the pipeline.
- The inlet and outlet holes can be the same or different in diameter.
Practical application of heat exchangers
Lamellar devices are used both in industry and in everyday life. The simplest example of successful use is air conditioning systems aimed at maintaining a certain temperature in individual rooms or in the building as a whole. For other areas of application, you can add:
- metallurgical enterprises;
- automotive and engineering plants;
- food industry of all sizes;
- energy and shipbuilding business;
- numerous heating devices.
Plate heat exchangers are especially popular as an element of heating equipment. Simple and reliable in operation, they practically do not require maintenance. If the basic operating parameters are not exceeded, the devices do not tend to leak.