Responsible food manufacturers always make sure that their products strictly comply with accepted safety standards. Demanding consumerism is the main tool for improving quality. Thanks to hassp manufacturer can independently check their products for compliance with regulations. And the consumer should check whether the product is included in the register.
The main advantages of the electronic system
The main idea behind creating a digital registry is to simultaneously simplify and minimize time costs. The nominal indicator is now truly becoming a working tool that can be used by all manufacturers of food products and their components without exception. To other, no less important advantages, it is worth adding:
- The software can be transferred from one computer to another.
- Perfectly supports multiple computing devices.
- Modern mobile gadgets can also connect to the system.
- Restricts access to information and its changes depending on the employee.
- Electronic information can be printed out on paper at any time.
The software product independently monitors that each employee does not have a medical record expiration date. As soon as the critical date comes, the program will automatically notify the person in charge so that he can take appropriate action. Thanks to competently configured work, the company always adheres to high standards in production.
A program that never forgets
All reminders can be sent both to the computer screen and to a personal mobile device in the form of short messages. Do not underestimate the innovation, as it really makes the job much easier. Electronic data does not need to be restored for a long time and painstakingly, and access to an array of data is always possible if several mobile and computer devices are connected to the system:
- obtaining the required certificates easily and without fail;
- reporting any deviations from the norm;
- the most accurate accounting;
- microbiological and hygienic standards.
The software product is constantly being developed. Regular updates not only improve functionality, but also expand the sphere of influence. Helping food companies stay within the current GOST standards.