The processing of sheet metal assortment for the manufacture of the final part may include a preliminary stage of cutting into blanks. You can exclude it from the technological process by using stationary laser equipment, which allows you to provide the so-called precision CNC metalworking services according to the following parameters:
- High-quality dimensional cut in any direction, with the ability to perform rounding operations under a given radius.
- Drilling (burning) holes and depressions of the desired geometric shape to a certain depth.
- Minimum seam width (in microns), which reduces the waste component of production.
Almost complete absence of defects due to the elimination of the human factor - all movements of the plasmatron are carried out by the command of the software and the technical capabilities of the laser, which is not afraid of irregularities (bends, bulges) on the processed sheet metal.
Additional quality parameters
Unlike traditional methods of processing sheet metal using a cutting tool, gas or electric welding, the procedure using laser equipment has several additional advantages that are important for customers:
- The laser beam does not destroy the metal structure, which occurs with a significant increase in temperature.
- The method allows processing (cutting) workpieces of both extra-strong steel grades and soft non-ferrous alloys.
- The line of the cut (seam) after the cut with the laser beam remains perfectly smooth and does not require additional processing (descaling, deburring, grinding).
- The time spent on the operation is significantly lower compared to any traditional method.
For more information on the possibilities of using laser equipment with CNC, you can use the website of the company that accepts orders for the manufacture of parts of any complexity using its own high-tech production facilities.