Classic energy sources such as natural gas, electricity or solid fuels tend to rise in price constantly. It becomes energetically difficult to fully heat a private house. If buy a heat pump , correctly install it and carry out the necessary communications, a comfortable temperature in the premises will be maintained throughout the year. At the same time, electricity costs will decrease several times.
Main reasons for choosing a heat pump
Classical heating methods pollute nature and cannot boast of stable characteristics. In addition, expensive equipment requires constant maintenance. Replacement of consumables. Heat pumps are free from most of the disadvantages. The main reasons for using a more advanced heating method can be added:
- Better conversion of electrical current into thermal energy.
- The equipment is practically maintenance-free.
- Automated system for maintaining the set temperature in the premises.
- Allows the use of an existing heating system with radiators.
- Indirect domestic hot water heating.
Environmental cleanliness and durability of the equipment is an additional bonus from the use of a heat pump in a private house. The homeowner can almost immediately feel the economic difference between operating electric or gas heating elements.
How the pump works
There is nothing complicated in modern technology. The principle of operation is very similar to how a compressor, using a refrigerant, injects a negative temperature into the interior of a refrigerator. Only the principle of operation of the heat pump is based on the reverse sequence:
heat extraction from air, earth or water;
- accumulating it in a tank inside the house;
- distribution to the heating system, water supply;
- the air conditioner can cool the house in summer;
- minimum moving parts, full automation.
The reliability of the equipment lies in the fact that it is a completely closed refrigerant circuit that does not have contact with the external environment. Quality heat pumps for heating can work for years and need only in cleaning the external blocks of the heat exchanger. In all other respects, the heat pump only needs to be correctly installed and connected to a source of electrical energy.