When translating the arrows used to direct the movement of the rolling stock of railway transport, electric power units are used, connected to the network and launched:
- By signal from the dispatcher's console.
- In automatic mode, depending on the traffic load.
Due to the fact that the operation of the equipment is of a one-time nature (for example, it can be used every minute or vice versa, once every few days), but taking into account the specifics of servicing critical facilities, it must be in a constantly connected (active) mode to the electrical network ... To ensure high-quality, uninterrupted and efficient operation, a PPR-3 5000 relay is built into the electrical circuit (polarized starting - a detailed diagram is presented here https://amtorg.com.ru/rele-pprz-5000-ppr3-5000-polyarizovannoe-puskovoe , on the supplier's website), which :
- Installed directly next to the serviced arrow.
- It is used in a 2-wire scheme of switching on the control of the movement of direction arrows.
The relay has a reverse format, which provides a constant connection to the network in the standby mode of the command for translation and instant activation of the equipment for its direct execution.
The main components of the relay are contact, magnetic systems and 2nd coils. They are mounted on a single board and housed in a rugged, sealed enclosure. Technical and dimensional parameters:
- Weight - 1.6 kg.
- Dimensions - Height 220 x width 156 x length 100 mm.
- Insulation resistance - not less than 200 Mohm.
- Activation of the anchor transfer process (command to move the arrow) - from 15 to 25 V depending on operating conditions.
- Permissible ambient temperature - from -50 to +60 C degrees.
You can get access to study the technical parameters of the PPR-3 5000 relay on the website of the AMTORG company, which supplies this type of equipment. The catalog also contains other modifications of devices of similar application.