Many types of industries are demanding on the cleanliness of the workspace. Even a small amount of dust, dirt or hairs from the head of a person can significantly distort the work results. Protective clothing https://ptkmir.ru/catalog/odnorazovye_kombinezony kombinezony_tayvek_tyvek / for the pharmaceutical industry helps to ensure the purity of experimentation and the production of essential drugs and vaccines. It is very important that the garment does indeed perform its protective function.
A protective suit is worn over normal clothing. Therefore, it should not hinder the movements of a specialist. Moreover, it practically should not be felt in the process of performing work duties throughout the day. Other important characteristics should be added:
- Not only to contain, but also to prevent particles of substances from entering the body of a specialist.
- Have several sizes to choose from, depending on the physiological parameters of the workers.
- Do not contact with objects around, do not cause injury.
- Chemically neutral to humans and the work environment.
- Serve with dry and standard cleaning.
Quality protection for a pharmacist should not only consist of a suit. The set includes a hat, gloves and shoe covers.
What materials are used to sew protection
According to international standards, a protective suit should consist of materials that do not negatively affect the human body. But, at the same time, they retain contamination from both sides of the fabric. This is best done with porous polyethylene. It has the following advantages:
- remains permeable for natural ventilation;
- microscopic pores keep out 99.9% of impurities;
- perfectly retains water and splashes;
- can be scrapped for recycling;
- reuse if not damaged.
In all key places, cuffs and collar, the garment is additionally attached with an elastic band. A protective suit must be comfortable enough to be put on and taken off by yourself, without the assistance of others.