Wood building materials have been used by man for more than one millennium. Wood has shown itself to be a material that perfectly protects against various external influences, showing high durability. At the same time, lumber is used in almost all areas of construction and furniture production. Let's take a look at a few basic wood materials.
Uncut board (can be purchased here: https://agrikol .com.ua /neobreznaya-doska-kupit-harkov ) is obtained by sawing logs longitudinally. It got its name from the fact that only the upper and lower parts of the board are processed, while the sides remain in their original form. The main advantages of this lumber:
- low cost;
- high strength and reliability;
- variety of shapes and geometries;
This well-known material has been used for a long time in the construction of structures. It usually turns out by sawing logs and further processing from all sides. Beams are of the following types:
- Planed. The advantage of this type is that it does not need additional processing, while having high moisture resistance, thermal insulation and low cost
- Profiled. A more expensive option, but with a more aesthetic appearance. Also has good supporting properties.
- Glued. The most durable (and expensive) option. The deformation factor is completely absent.
Extremely widespread throughout the world. The material is obtained by pressing wood shavings, with further processing. Chipboard is the most popular material in furniture production. Among the shortcomings can be called not too high reliability, which is compensated by the low cost.
Shalevka (more common name - lining) is famous for its convenience and ease of use. Has the following advantages:
- Reliability. Extremely durable material.
- Natural material. Environmental friendly.
- Low cost.
- High density.
Lining is widely used both for roughing and for finishing construction work. Also, the material is often used in the construction of barriers and furniture production. It should be remembered that the shalevka should not be used in load-bearing structures.
You can buy a shalyovka here: https://agrikol.com .ua /kupit-shalevku-v-harkove .