According to the State Customs Service of Ukraine, the weighted average customs price for diesel fuel in Ukraine exceeded European quotations by $ 44 per ton in October, experts from the Oil and Gas Products Research Department of Derzhzovnishinform State Enterprise calculated.
The "cheapest" diesel fuel in October was imported from Turkey at an average of USD 354 per tonne (-31 USD to the price of September). Lithuanian diesel fuel was purchased at $ 366 per ton (-20 dollars to the September price). Russian diesel fuel was delivered to Ukraine at $ 368 per ton (-$ 17); Turkmen - $ 385 per ton (+3 dollars); Italian - $ 386 each (unchanged); Indian - $ 386 (-$ 20); Israeli - $ 401 (+ $ 2).
The most expensive diesel fuel was imported from Greece - at $ 407 per tonne, or $ 7 more expensive than in September.
When comparing the average estimated customs price in October in the country - a partner for diesel fuel with the average estimated price on the European market, experts calculated the difference:
- Greek diesel fuel + $ 74 /t;
- Israeli diesel fuel +68 USD /t;
- Indian diesel fuel +53 USD /t;
- Italian diesel fuel + $ 53 /t;
- Turkmen diesel fuel + 52 USD /t;
- Belarusian diesel fuel +51 USD /t;
- Russian diesel fuel + 35 USD /t;
- Lithuanian diesel fuel + 33 USD /t;
- Turkish diesel fuel + 21 USD /t.