Industrial equipment, in the process experiencing a significant load on the moving parts of the mechanisms. To reduce the process of natural wear and tear, reduce friction between parts, it is necessary to use high-quality lubricants for industry. a Properly fitted, they not only improve, but also in a timely manner and remove debris from the contact patch. Providing a safe slide without excessive wear.
the Role of additives in industrial oils
the fact that mineral oil has too many shortcomings. Able to perform its normal function only in a narrow temperature range. Thanks to special additives, the temperature difference is not so critical impact on the lubricant viscosity. She is always in the allowed range of values. In addition, additives perform the following functions:
- Help to reduce the natural aging of the lubricant, making it suitable for use in a long time. the
- Washing properties in a timely manner and remove debris, where they may cause increased wear of the mechanisms. Dissolve oily deposits to clogged channels, which receives the grease. the
- Lubricant copes with its functions, even if there is minimum film thickness. the
- Continues to hold metal parts, even after stopping the operation of the mechanism. Thus, ensuring a safe start of the industrial equipment without dry friction.
Additive can not perform its function indefinitely long time. For this reason, you must adhere to the equipment manufacturer's recommendations, and time to change the lubricant.
the Correct choice of lubricant
Every industrial equipment is in need of grease of a certain viscosity. It is determined by the design loads and accuracy mechanisms. The higher it is, the less viscous product is required for penetration in small holes. In addition, the choice is influenced by other factors:
- operating temperature;
- the presence of the filtration equipment;
- preheating of lubrication;
- the need for topping up in the process of operation;
- the degree of natural aging.
Quality industrial oils from a reliable manufacturer is able to cope with a variety of negative factors operate. To provide reliable protection mechanisms, and take on the overload generated by the power unit.