The convenience of the electronic form of payment for their purchases was appreciated by many users and even learned how to get very significant benefits. Sellers of goods and services in the competition for the consumer successfully implement the marketing method of "encouraging" buyers:
- Return of a certain percentage of the purchase amount (cashback).
- Accumulation of points that can be used for settlements with this seller.
- Additional discounts for regular customers.
An excellent example when a buyer (client) receives the maximum number of preferences is the so-called Moscow fuel cards .
Fuel card for legal entities
The lack of circulation of cash issued to the driver of a transport company for the purchase of fuel greatly facilitates the task of accounting and control of this rather significant costly part of production activity. In this case:
- The driver will refuel exclusively at branded gas stations (the manager chooses the filling network at his discretion).
- The card bearer is guaranteed a significant discount on fuel as a wholesale and regular customer.
Another rather significant point. The costs of fuel purchased using refueling cards are recorded and presented in the financial statements as operating expenses of the company. The tax deduction is reduced by 18%.