To clean air or any other gas from smoke, odors or the smallest mechanical impurities, use special filtering elements.
The principle of operation of the adsorber
A sealed metal container is filled with a special synthetic or natural adsorbent. The container has two holes. Further, the principle of operation can be described by the following algorithm:
- Air is supplied to the container through directional channels for uniform dispersion.
- All molecular contaminants are absorbed by the filler.
- Fully cleaned gas flows from the outlet.
Since the gas can be supplied under high pressure, the housing must be able to withstand the excess load. The internal container must match the inlet and outlet capacity. The degree of cleaning directly depends on the filler used. To prevent the gas from entering into chemical activity with the body, it is made of stainless steel.
The filter can be used for different purposes. The final design has variations in performance for better air purification from various kinds of pollution. The main structural elements include:
- bare body or with additional insulation (heating);
- one of two types of fillers (sorbent KhP-I or zeolite);
- an emergency pressure relief valve;
- built-in gas analyzer;
- electrical filter control panel.
The absorber filter is quite versatile and can be used in a wide variety of industrial fields. The most popular areas are the food industry, for the purification of carbon dioxide before it is fed into food.
Chemical and pharmaceutical direction is also not complete without a filter