Sheet building material has universal characteristics. Thanks to a special manufacturing technology, moisture resistance expands the scope of plywood applications. A fairly large assortment https://lesnoi-dvor.ru/catalog/fanera /vlagostoykaya / allows you to select a building material for several technical and operational characteristics. So that the finished product can resist the negative factors of operation for as long as possible.
Features of plywood production
Compliance with the plywood sheet manufacturing technology gives the material a particularly high quality. The high temperature and significant pressure exerted on the package of wood sheets and an adhesive layer unites them into a single whole. In addition, with this technological approach, the plywood sheet has no curvature. Other production features can be added:
- Use only high-quality birch wood for plywood.
- An additional layer of lamination protects even better against high humidity.
- Strict adherence to international standards for thickness, length and width.
- The fibers of individual layers are directed in different directions.
Important: there is an alternative option for the production of moisture resistant plywood. For this, birch and coniferous veneers are used as raw materials. The sheets in the package are mixed, thereby protecting the less protected birch from swelling.
Plywood is an excellent material for making inexpensive but durable furniture. The ability of the material to resist high humidity is especially appreciated in rooms with unstable temperatures. Furniture under such conditions will not delaminate and deteriorate. In addition, plywood is actively used in other spheres of human life:
- as a backing for roofing materials;
- for leveling walls in wooden and other houses;
- to create interior design solutions;
- lining of railway wagons and lorry bodies;
- one of the best protective packaging materials available.
Unlike other building materials, plywood is quite easy to process. But, at the same time, it has higher strength characteristics than ordinary wood. Plywood acquires improved decorative properties due to the lamination layer. Modern technologies allow you to apply almost any image, but imitation of natural textures of solid wood is most appreciated.