Composite index of prices for ferrous metal, tracked by MetalTorg.Ru , in three weeks increased by 197.2 points (+ 31.3%) to 827.4 points. Over the period from November 27 to December 17, the composite metal trade price index for ferrous metal products in the Central region of the Russian Federation increased by 197.2 points (+ 31.3%) to 827.4 points.
At the same time, for the period from November 27 to December 3, this indicator increased by 35.1 points (+ 5.57%), for the period from December 4 to 10 - by 65.3 points (+ 9.82%), for the period from 11 to 17 December - by 96.8 points (+ 13.24%).
Prices have increased for all types of recorded products.
- Rebar (АIII, A500C, 10-12) ranked first in terms of price changes, prices for which increased by 41.5%.
- Circle (12) added 34.4% in price.
- Prices for VGP pipes (40 x 3.5) increased by 32.2%.
- Prices for hot-smoked sheet (3 mm) increased by 32.1%.
- Prices for a corner (63x6) have risen by 30.1%.
- Steel price is 29.9% higher than the price of electricity pipes (89 x 3).
- Prices at channel (10) increased by 27.6%.
- Galvanized flat steel (0.8ps 0.55mm) increased in price by 24.8%.
- Prices for cold-smoked (08ps, 1.5 mm) flat products increased by 22.9%.
- Beam (30B1) increased in price by 17.7%.