the deputies adopted the Draft Law on amendments to the Tax code of Ukraine and other laws of Ukraine concerning the support of taxpayers for the period of the implementation of measures aimed at prevention of emergence and spread of coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
Bill №3220 aimed at protecting businesses from the negative effects of the use of the economic potential.
Law, the following changes were made to the legislation of Ukraine:the
- do not apply penalties for violation of tax legislation committed in the period from 1 March to 30 April 2020; the
- set a moratorium on inspections of economic activity of subjects of oversight bodies (control), except for the group with high risk, until may 31, 2020. the
- there is a moratorium on carrying out documentary and physical checks by the tax service from March 18 through may 18, 2020; the
- is not accrued and not paid the land tax for the period from 1 March to 30 April 2020; the
- non-residential real estate owned by natural or legal persons are not subject to tax on immovable property other than land from 1 March to 30 April 2020.
This law, according to deputies, will allow to reduce the negative effects of the downturn in economic activity in the country from the spread of coronavirus disease COVID-19.
the Council Also refined the rules on sick leave, including those on isolation - if a citizen is on isolation, he shall be paid 50% of the average salary at the expense of the social insurance Fund, regardless of insurance.
in addition, temporarily exempt from liability from fines, penalties and increased interest rates - borrowers for consumer loans.