In the shops at "Turboatom" completed the production of the main units for hydraulic unit №4 Kyiv GIES. In particular, in shop No. 73 proceeded to a final balancing of the impeller. In shop No. 83 completed final processing of the cover of the turbine and the guide device is prepared for installation and future test Assembly. The objective of production is to complete the work under this order and prepare the products for delivery in July of this year.
impeller for DniproHES-2 (station 14) is fully delivered to the customer and the plant began its shipment to the station. In June, planned to complete work by regulating the ring, and in July to complete the Assembly of the guiding unit.
For the middle Dnieper hydroelectric station (station No. 1) shop No. 83 gathered the impeller and completes the final cutting blades. Under plans, production is already in the current month will assemble the impeller under the functional test. Work on the guide vanes continue.
the Guide vanes and impeller for Kanevskaya HPP (station 18) delivered to the customer.
For Kremenchug HPP (station No. 4) constructed and delivered to the customer chamber of the impeller: the embedded parts ready for shipment.
Recall that the reconstruction of the Ukrainian hydroelectric power station was financed by the European banks. In particular, "Turboatom" together with "Electrotyazhmash" is implementing a number of projects:
- Kanevskaya HPP. In November 2016, "Turboatom" and "Ukrhydroenergo" signed a contract for modernization of two power units. In accordance with the contract "Turboatom" develops design and technical documentation, as well as manufactures and supplies of hydraulic turbines 7 PL 15-GK-600 as a complete package for the reconstruction of two power units of Kanev HPP. the
- Kyiv PSPP. The contract for rehabilitation of three units of the station is enclosed between "Turboatom" and "Ukrhydroenergo" 30 Dec 2016. "Turboatom" acted as the General contractor for the project "turnkey". For station "Turboatom", develops documents, and conducts model tests and supplies to the station three radial-axial turbine type РО75-IN-300, performs demolition, installation, commissioning and commissioning. the
- middle Dnieper hydroelectric station. The contract for the reconstruction of two generating units (Kaplan turbines and generators) signed 22 November 2017 between "Turboatom" and "Ukrhydroenergo". Contract implementation is scheduled until September 2021. the
- Dnieper HPP-2. The contract for the reconstruction of two generating units (Kaplan turbines and generators) signed 22 November 2017 between "Turboatom" and "Ukrhydroenergo". Contract implementation is scheduled until may 2021. the
- the Kremenchug hydroelectric station - a contract for the reconstruction of Kaplan units was signed between the "Turboatom" and "Ukrhydroenergo" March 14, 2019. The subject of contract is reconstruction of two turbines and two generators of hydraulic units St. № № 4, 5 including the design, manufacture, supply of equipment, execution of dismantling and Assembly works and engineering services support.