The Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine and the Industry Center for Digitalization and Cybersecurity have developed a system for automating the filing of applications for flights of unmanned aerial vehicles. It is now in trial operation. This was announced by the Minister of Infrastructure Vladislav Krikliy.
“We are expanding the services of the transport portal. We worked on a system for automating the filing of applications for flying unmanned aerial vehicles and establishing rules taking into account all the necessary safety requirements in this market. The system is already in trial operation. In the future, we plan to expand the functionality and launch this system for public use, ”Krikliy noted.
According to him, this project will allow:
- to increase the security and control of the state in the aviation space of Ukraine;
- bring existing processes in line with international standards;
- reduce costs by digitizing and automating existing manual processes.
In addition, the use of modern information technology will allow building brand new services.
The system includes:
- Development and implementation of an online application procedure for flight permits.
- Implementation of automated flight clearances for places where it is unconditionally allowed.
- Implementation of facilities for processing flight requests in locations where automated procedures are not permitted.
- Cataloging and keeping track of all orders.