SE "NAEK" Energoatom ", based on the results of the assessment, approved SE" Plant "Electrotyazhmash" as a supplier of the company until May 2026. Thus, the company receives the right to manufacture and supply products, perform work for the customer, subject to his choice in the prescribed manner.
The supplier assessment was carried out by the commission of LLC SertCentre ACS and SE NNEGC Energoatom by the method of audit of the management system.
The company's decision to approve the plant as a supplier applies to:
- manufacture and supply of hydrogenerators, hydrogenerators-engines, turbine generators for nuclear power plants and spare parts for them;
- modernization and repair of hydrogenerators, hydrogenerators-engines, turbine generators for nuclear power plants;
- repair of electric motors with voltage 6 kV and above;
- inspection of the technical condition of turbogenerators, hydrogenerators, hydrogenerators-motors, electric motors with a voltage of 6 kV and above;
- testing, development of documentation for repairs and extension of service life;
- special technical supervision (installation supervision) during repairs of turbine generators, hydrogenerators, hydrogenerators-engines.
The State Enterprise "National Atomic Energy Generating Company" Energoatom "was established in October 1996. The company is the operator of four operating nuclear power plants in Ukraine, which operate 15 nuclear power units. Energoatom provides almost 55% of Ukraine's electricity needs, in autumn-winter periods this figure reaches 70%.