Almost 20 years have passed since the first version of the Dota computer game was published. Today it has reached the peak of its popularity, and the established rules and huge potential of possibilities allow it to be used for online battles in a team format. Just as, for example, an amateur footballer is attracted by watching matches with the participation of professional clubs, so computer games that have reached the level of championships do not go unnoticed by their fans. The most popular championships are Dota 2. DPC WEU Division 1 that pass:
- In the genre of online strategy MOBA.
- With the participation of teams of five players (with their own substitutes and reserves).
And where there is gambling popularity, there is the excitement of the fans, which can be multiplied by providing the opportunity to conduct real money bets and receive a win for a correctly guessed outcome. And such an opportunity is provided to its customers by the popular bookmaker PariMatch.
Wagering methods and types of bets in Dota 2
Unlike gambling establishments, where customers can rely only on their luck, in bookmakers the situation is completely different. Gambling fans are provided with full information:
- About the time and place of the fight.
- About the composition of the teams.
- About the statistics of previous meetings and the standings.
- About the opinion of professional analysts.
- About the odds to win, compiled by impartial robotic systems.
That allows you to make an independent accurate forecast and choose an option with high chances of winning. This fully applies to betting on events in Dota 2 championships. At the same time, the types of bets accepted by bookmakers deserve special attention. In addition to the classic ones - the victory of a team in a game or a round, there are several more interesting options:
- First Blood - which team will suffer the first loss.
- "First Roshan" - which of the opponents will kill the Roshan monster first.
- The first ten kills are for one of the teams.
- "Round duration" - total under \ over in minutes.
And, of course, the popular Live bet, which is held in the course of a fight that has already started. You can use it if there are doubts about the choice of the future winner. And for the convenience of making a bet in this format, the official website of BC PariMatch provides an option to watch the live broadcast of Dota 2. DPC WEU Division 1. It is available to current members who have registered a personal account and can be activated using a mobile gadget.