Statistics, a very exact science, and it claims that the share of spontaneous purchases made by people who accidentally saw a store sign is at least 7%. A solid enough addition to standard sales to think about a high-quality and noticeable sign https://printfactory.com.ua/obyemnye-bukvi/psevdoobemnye-bukvy/ made by professionals. After all, it should stand out against the background of a colorful city, and adequately compete with other types of advertising on the street.
How "the right signage" increases sales
The consumer, on the way to the intended goal, can be distracted by the sign of a completely different store. Any point of sale can be this sales center. The sign is like a magnet that attracts the eye and physically makes you think about going in and checking what is hidden behind it. The main attracting factors are worth highlighting:
- Large, easy-to-read letters.
- Additional, bright lighting to match the style of the store.
- Large enough to be seen from afar.
- Harmoniously complementing the facade of a building or a freestanding store.
- Eye-catching even during daylight hours, without backlighting.
If you think about it, the sign, the name of the store, is also a kind of advertisement. In a big city, even in a relatively small space, finding the right store can be difficult. The sign is designed to make it easier for customers, not to get confused and come to the right place to make a purchase.
Efficiency can be improved
The simplest, but nevertheless effective way, is to make the sign get backlit. On a cloudy day or at night, outdoor advertising is practically invisible without backlighting. There is a gradation of the effectiveness of a particular sign according to the type of production:
- volumetric letters are in demand and are rapidly gaining popularity;
- roof sign, can be lost at high heights at close range;
- classic backlit sign, effective only if there are no competitors nearby.
Studies show that a timely installed, high-quality outdoor sign for a store or a service company pays for itself in just a few months. And then, it continues to attract a constant stream of new customers.