ANCOR Ukraine and the international corporation Randstad have announced a list of companies in which Ukrainians are most willing to work. Among them are also Coca-Cola (in the field of food products), GlobalLogic (information technology), Continental Farmers Group (agriculture), Nokia Solutions and Networks (telecommunications), Bayer (pharmaceuticals), Yuzhnoye KB (mechanical engineering). p>
About 7,000 respondents took part in the Ukrainian research. The sample was carried out by gender, age, educational level and geography of the respondents. The survey involved both employed employees and Ukrainians who are now in the process of looking for work, representatives of various industries and professions aged 18 to 65.
Among the most significant criteria for choosing an employer, Ukrainians named:
- 79% - attractive salary and social̆ package;
- 70% - financial solvency;
- 64% - career growth;
- 62% - a pleasant working atmosphere;
- 57% - interesting work.
Mauro Longobardo, General Director of ArcelorMittal Kryvyi Rih:
- The work of metallurgists is obviously not easy and requires significant effort in the daily production processes. I will say that the enterprises of the MMC will not compete, for example, with the creative offices of Google and Facebook, where you can hold a business meeting in a kind of capsule-hive or "reboot" on the inner basketball court. Our people work with hot metal together with huge industrial units that require maximum attention 247. This cooperation between man and machine creates a personal work environment where trust in each other is key, in particular for the sake of industrial safety. We are happy and this is not the first time that we have taken leading positions in this rating of the most attractive employers. We value each member of our team and are ready to meet new specialists in our company who understand that steel production is closely connected with the development of all innovative technologies that are in the world today.
Jan Denis, Director of External Communications and Public Relations, Randstad Group:
- It was interesting for us to see how the situation with COVID-19 affected employers. Based on the results of the study, we came to the conclusion that the pandemic had a significant impact on the labor market, but still did not change the rules of the game in building an employer brand. We see that the TOP-5 criteria for choosing an employer are constant: salary, financial solvency, a good working atmosphere, career growth, interesting work. But at the same time, there is an important change in the priorities of people. A good salary is ok, but in the current conditions it is important for the employer to be able to consistently pay salaries, that is, the solvency of companies becomes key. In 2021, the leading companies remained in leadership positions, they were and are attractive at the present time.
HR-company Randstad was founded in 1960 in Holland and operates in 38 countries of the world. Works in Ukraine in partnership with ANCOR.
Randstad Employer Brand Research, an international study of the attractiveness of the employer brand, covered over 200,000 respondents in 34 countries of the world. All countries participating in the study generate 80% of the world economy. The aggregate data fully reflects global trends in the world labor market.