Widespread production automation has had a positive impact not only on product quality. An increase in the number of products produced with a decrease in scrap allows manufacturers to reduce the cost per unit of goods. An important role in this was played by automatic frequency converters (you can see them here: siu.su )
4 levels of control
Almost all automation systems are based on certain hierarchical structures. This avoids errors in the technological process. The structure consists of the following levels:
- Administrative analysis and calculation of the economic component.
- Continuous control of production automation.
- Customized and programmable controllers.
- Executors and multiple sensors.
Controls and gauges will play a key role in any manufacturing process. Automation only maintains a given cycle. But, the continuity and duration of the working cycle depends on its individual parts.
The role of frequency converters
In the process of receiving information from numerous sensors, it must be transformed into understandable signals for the executive equipment. Frequency converters take on this role. The device is quite complex, but properly configured it can work in the most difficult operating conditions. Its main functions are:
- converts analog to unified current signal;
- serves the entire line of sensors;
- can amplify a weak incoming signal;
- changes electrical to a more convenient setting;
- eliminates interference in the operation of devices;
- eliminates possible errors inevitable in the production cycle.
All converters must have high-quality protection not only from electromagnetic radiation, but also from negative operating factors. High humidity, dust and liquids must not enter the frequency converter housing. Vesper Automation should continue to function normally regardless of operating conditions.
The device can have a number of individual technical and operational characteristics. Automatic control is determined by the accuracy class and the absence of errors in the interpretation of signals received from the sensors. High-quality automation always sends the executive signal from the converter in a timely manner.