How to become a millionaire and what to do to achieve success are two great goals that many people pursue, especially in the corporate and business world.
Over time, some of the keys to achieving this professional success are revealed, especially through the analysis of the habits and advice of established people who have achieved success in their industries.
Escape from conformity, self-confidence despite criticism, the ability to speak publicly and read a lot - these are the keys to success, which is shared by such diverse personalities as Elon Musk, Warren Buffett, Jeff Bezos, Oprah Winfrey and others. p>
In addition, many successful entrepreneurs like Elon Musk have also talked about the pursuit of passion as the key to success.
The ten richest people in the world:
- Elon Musk - $ 302 billion
- Jeff Bezos - $ 199 Billion
- Bernard Arnault - $ 168 billion
- Bill Gates - $ 135 billion
- Larry Page - $ 129 billion
- Sergey Brin - $ 125 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg - $ 118 billion
- Steve Ballmer - $ 116 billion
- Larry Ellison - $ 115 billion
- Warnie Buffett - $ 105 billion
The richest man in the world, Elon Musk, said he plans to use his money to "bring humanity to Mars." He also plans to open a new university in the United States to promote technology for the new century and fund innovation.