For the transportation of goods for various purposes, you can use lifting traverses . In fact, it is precisely such equipment that is the link in the whole system due to its location. Each traverse is represented by a structure made of metal and consisting of collapsible or monolithic beams. Corner elements are equipped with special eyes - it is on them that the slings are fixed. In the lower part there are similar devices for hooks or other elements gripping and holding the load.
Weighing Equipment Plant takes the most responsible attitude to the process of manufacturing traverses, and therefore uses only steel of the highest grades, which demonstrates an increased margin of safety. Thus, the operation of equipment made from such raw materials at the ZVO is reliable and safe. The use of this type of weighing equipment allows to reduce the deflection of the load under its own weight due to the fact that the object is suspended at several points at once.
Hoisting weighing traverses are used in many areas of activity due to the following advantages:
- the ability to install equipment on cranes if the use of slings is not possible or it is necessary to lift an impressive load;
- the ability to exclude the compressive effect on the object to be transported in this way;
- the ability to lift, among other things, loads that stand out in the complexity of the configuration to an impressive height without damaging them
An alternative solution is to buy lifting beams, it is also used in cases where as many as two cranes are usually used, and the center of gravity of the load can be shifted.
Main types of fixtures
Depending on the loads used, the placement of the gripping points and the scope of application, the traverses are divided into:
- linear, thanks to which it is possible to ensure full-fledged activity in conditions with a limited opening height, the price of lifting traverses is quite acceptable, and therefore they are considered one of the most common;
- spatial, distinguished by a T-shaped configuration, with the help of which it is possible to lift objects, where fastenings are allowed at a maximum of three points;
- H-shaped - another version of the spatial traverse, which lifts the load using four fasteners;
- frame, designed for lifting and transporting those goods that are distinguished by impressive dimensions and weight.
Telescopic devices equipped with retractable elements also deserve special attention; on zvometall.ru, there are also rotating models capable of turning an object around its own axis, as well as equalizing ones, the center of gravity of which is shifted.