The Public Services Guide is an online information portal about all the services provided by executive authorities and local self-government bodies in Ukraine.
Today, the service provides information on 1170 services - place, time, cost, as well as the necessary documents and a way to appeal their results. The information is constantly updated and soon 100% of state services in Ukraine will be transferred to the portal.
Services are divided into 17 categories depending on the field of activity and 36 life events. The government services guide is the official source of information. If the executive authority or local self-government body, when providing a certain service, requires a certificate that is mentioned on the Guide, the link to the Guide is an argument for citizens not to provide the relevant documents.
Feedback works on the Public Services Guide. If the user did not find information about or found an error in the available information, you can use the feedback - and the service will certainly appear on the service. Feedback helps to improve the service, identify problem areas and the most popular services.
What are the most popular government services in Ukraine?
- Extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, Individual Entrepreneurs and Public Organizations;
- State registration of changes in information about a legal entity contained in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, Individual Entrepreneurs and Public Organizations;
- State registration of an individual entrepreneur;
- Registration of place of residence;
- Registration of the place of residence of a child under 14;
- Registration of birth.
The project was implemented thanks to the support of the USAID /UK aid project "Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services /TAPAS" and with the assistance of the SURGe project, funded by the Government of Canada.