Waste products made in the format of thin-walled polyethylene serve as an excellent raw material for recycling. The main difficulties faced by processors are caused by the logistics of the process:
- Reception and storage of waste.
- Loading, transporting and unloading.
Due to the large volumes of unsorted thin-walled plastic. In order to increase the profitability of production, it is enough buy polyethylene agglomerator . This type of equipment is the simplest design diagram:
- Open-top metal container for easy loading of plastic wrap or waste.
- A knife installed inside the container for shredding waste due to its rotation.
- Drive for starting the chopper (knife) in rotation.
- Cold water supply system.
A knife rotating around the central axis of the container crushes the film and additionally causes it to heat up due to the occurrence of frictional force. After heating to a certain temperature, water is supplied to the container, which has a cooling effect and the crushed waste turns into a free-flowing homogeneous raw material. The resulting granules are called "Coils".
Choosing and buying an agglomerator through the supplier's website
Agglomerators are classified according to performance parameters and equipping with additional options that allow you to optimize the process of crushing waste to a compact granulate consistency. Additional features include:
- Equipped with higher quality knives made of ultra-strong steel grades.
- Additional thermal controllers that automatically shut down equipment in case of critical situations.
- Covers with pneumatic closures and systems for connecting additional ventilation.
You can get more complete information and familiarize yourself with the types of sinter plants using the website of the company "Mirovoe oborudovanie", which supplies them from enterprises of well-known manufacturers. All models presented in the catalog are in stock and fully comply with the declared technical parameters.